Here is a list of free online tools for designing that will help you polish yourself and become the best at what you do! This list is an exhaustive list of all the free tools that you can use to design infographics, logos, social media ads, websites and so much more. There are a lot of things that a designer needs such as editing tools, resource libraries, tools that can help you search for the right font style or the right colour palette. So the websites/ apps mentioned below are a few free tools that can help you in creating the right designs!
- Pixlr- Pixlr is a cloud-based set of tools.It is used for image editing. It includes a number of photo editors. It also includes a photo sharing service through which one can share the image selected. This software can be used for basic to advanced level editing.
- Canva- Canva is a graphic designing platform It is used to create graphics for social media , presentations and posters, documents and other visual content. This is a super easy to use app and offers a lot of templates to choose from.
- Burst: Burst is a free stock image platform that Shopify controls. Our image library contains several high-resolution, royalty-free pictures that our global community of shutterbugs shot.
- Adobe Spark- Adobe spark is a designing tool used to create social media graphics, web pages, and short videos. You can pick a photo, add text, and apply filters or animations. One can edit and turn words and images into web stories. One can explore a variety of layouts and fonts, and then play around with text, photos, and icons.
- Fontjoy- Fontjoy is used to help designers to choose the best font combinations. Designers can use this to mix and match different fonts and styles to create the best social media graphics.
- Colormind- Colormind is a colour scheme generator. It uses deep learning and can learn colour styles from photographs, popular art and movies.
- Easel.ly- Easily.ly is a very simple web tool that lets anyone create and share powerful visuals (infographics, posters, social media graphics). One doesn’t need any experience to operate this software.
- Vectr- Vectr is a tool to create vector graphics easily (Vector graphics can be stretched without the problem of distorted pixels). It helps in creating blur-free logos, brochures,cards, website mockups,presentations, or any two-dimensional graphic.
- Colorcinch- Colorcinch is a photo and text editor. It has a large selection of image filters as well as cartooning effects. One can draw freehand with multi-style brushes, crop and resize, adjust the image exposure, sharpen or blur image, make colours pop more, add text, and edit layers.
- Pablo- Pablo from Buffer, is a tool used to create engaging content images for social media in under 30 seconds. One can just type the text or select a quote, choose an image from the collection of photos or upload their own, and then style and get perfect graphics ready in just no time.
- Stencil- Stencil is an editing tool to create social media graphics, ads, headers easily. Stencil features over 3,350 fonts, 5 million stock photos,1,225 templates and 3 million icons and graphics.
- Snappa- Snappa is an application software used to create graphics for social media, ads, websites, blogs, and so much more. One can easily choose from thousands of templates, over 200 fonts, lakhs of vectors , and around 4 million stock photos. Designers can remove backgrounds with a single click and Resize images and photos in just one click.
- Infogram- Infogram is a tool which is used to create infographics. One can use interactive charts and maps to visualise data. It also includes pie charts, bar graphs, column tables, and word clouds. There are so many ready-made design themes to choose from. Designers can create a customised brand theme with their own logo, colours, and fonts.
- A cross-platform tool – GIMP- (GNU Image Manipulation Program). It is used for quality image creation, manipulation and advanced photo retouching. It offers features to produce icons, graphical design elements, and art for user interface components and mockups.
- Inkscape- Inkscape is a free and open-source vector graphics editor. It shows illustrations, including logos, typography, cartoons, and diagrams. Inkspace contains a pencil tool, shapes tool, text tool, embedded bitmaps, a cloning tool, etc. Paint.net- is a photo and image editing app. It features layers, unlimited undo, amazing effects, and a wide variety of tools, along with an active online community, helpful tutorials, and good plugins.
Google Charts: Google Charts is an application to show live information on your website. Choose from various charts to fit your data, from simple scatter plots to hierarchical treemaps. Easily link charts and controls into an interactive dashboard.